Monday, February 13, 2012

Where can i find electrical diagrams for pocket bikes???

seriously i need to know what web sites have them cause im really stumped, i bought the bike from my neighbor and found out all the wires where disconnected and i cant find any thing my self. so i really need some help cause i dont want to hook somthing up wrong and blow up my bike my self or anything for that matter. if its any help my bike is a 49cc FS509/ cateye super pocket bike, oh if you know how the wires are supposed to be connected, or if you have a bike like mine check the wires located under the seat, please tell me what color wires hook up together.

thank you all for any help you can give me.Where can i find electrical diagrams for pocket bikes???
hmmmm.. dont know



;-\Where can i find electrical diagrams for pocket bikes???
Library
  • fazolis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment