Monday, February 13, 2012

Pocket bikes?

hello im looking for a pocket bike to buy if anyone has one i would like to buyPocket bikes?
Here we go again. I get so tired of this.



Based on the number of people who post motorcycling questions in this section it is with some embarrassment that I admit that I am also a motorcyclist. Am I the only motorcycle rider using Yahoo Answers whose IQ is above room temperature?



I run into the same thing on Craigslist! It鈥檚 enough to make me consider selling my motorcycle.



Post motorcycle questions under the right category and you might enjoy better results.Pocket bikes?
I have one.

It's sitting out in my garage...

I havent riden it in like 3 months.

I think the chains off it, that's all that's wrong....you can have it if you want.

I live in Oregon....kinda by corvallis.

Send me a message if you want it.



ovenfridge_funkyfresh@yahoo.comPocket bikes?
First make sure the pocket bikes are not illegal in your town. in my town you may only drive then on private property. So mine just sits there.
Plenty people have one you want to buy.
  • jeopardy game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment