Monday, February 13, 2012

Are Pocket bikes street legal in Newfoundland Canada?

I was considering buying a Pocket bike to use as a quick method of transportation(Example: from my house to the store a few blocks down, or to my friends houses). I would like to get one because I am not old enough to use a real motorcycle/car yet. Is it illegal to ride a pocket bike on the sidewalks/roads in Newfoundland,Canada? If so, whats a legal alternative?

Thanks

~AlexAre Pocket bikes street legal in Newfoundland Canada?
YES they are, Canada, North America - Ads Cars for sale - Motorcycles for sale ...

Pocket bike (0) Race bikes (0) Suzuki (0) Triumph (0) Victory (0) Yamaha (0) Other vehicles (0) ... Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, ...~

  • jdm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment