Monday, February 13, 2012

Pocket Bikes?

i was wondering what the best pocket bike is tht in under $300. and also if these pocket bikes are good...http://www.minipocketrockets.com/mx3-pocketbike/Pocket Bikes?
No i don't think those are any good. I couldn't say the best under $300 either. Try posting under motorcycles or toys.Pocket Bikes?
Based on the number of people who post motorcycling questions in this section it is with some embarrassment that I admit that I am also a motorcyclist. Am I the only motorcycle rider using Yahoo Answers who is not also a complete idiot?



I run into the same thing on Craiglist! It鈥檚 enough to make me consider selling my motorcycle.



Post motorcycle questions under the right category!



It would never occur to me to ask, for example, a gardening question in the motorcycling section.



Save your money up until you have enough to spend on some education.

No comments:

Post a Comment