Monday, February 13, 2012

Pocket Bikes?

Ok so my birthdays comming up and I want to get a pocket bike. Now I was wondering what is a good but not crazily expensive pocket bike?I am Also thinkinf maybe I should get a pocket quad. Can you tell me anygood places to buy them online instead of minipocketrockets.comPocket Bikes?
Do a web search on pocket bikes, you'll get 1000s of hits.Pocket Bikes?
Try asking in the correct section.Pocket Bikes?
Picking up the bikes and putting them in your pocket, save them for a rainy day.



Cars %26amp; Transportation %26gt; Motorcycles



Or be highly creative and use a search engine!
I think the best places to find cheap mini pocket rockets are:



eBay.com

craigslist.com

http://www.minipocketrockets.net

kijiji.com



Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment