Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WoW ... Dwarf Hunter ... Using Heavy Shot?

I am LVL 14 currently and have ran into a problem. I bought heavy shot from a general merchant, and put them into my ammo pouch.%26lt;br%26gt;

Right after that, I could not use my gun, or any hunter spells related to my gun.%26lt;br%26gt;

It said I needed a certain type of ammo pouch, or gun? %26lt;br%26gt;

Can anyone help me on were to find the appropriate gun or ammo pouch I need to use heavy shot? I'm getting tired of the lousy results from light shot.WoW ... Dwarf Hunter ... Using Heavy Shot?
whatever ammo pouch you were using before should still work, the only thing I could suggest is make sure you equipped the new bullets on your profileWoW ... Dwarf Hunter ... Using Heavy Shot?
The previous poster is correct, you might need to equip the new ammo.



To do this:

Open your character screen by pressing "C" and open you ammo pouch by clicking on it. Drag one stack of the ammo to the ammo slot on your character (located by the slot for your gun or other ranged weapon).



Once you have done this, try it out and see if it works. If this was your problem, you need to do that everytime you by a different kind of ammo in order to use it.



Happy Hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment