Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the proper fuel mixture for a 1968 ski doo suoer olympique?

I think most snowmobiles are 20:1. The oldest sled I ever messed with was a 1974 Scorpion Super Stinger II.



Go get a bottle of 2-cycle snowmobile oil, and it should say on it what ratio to mix it.



Between us and our neighbors, we must have had 30 sleds, so we mixed a lot of fuel. I just wished we were still able to ride like we did back in the late 70's early 80's....at least 4" of snow every time it snowed, 15' tall drifts......40 below zero temps.....wooooHooo!!!What is the proper fuel mixture for a 1968 ski doo suoer olympique?
As far as I know, the mix should be at the most 32:1, but for the most part 40:1 or 50:1. I've run my elans, olympic, nordic, and any other early 70's ski doo as 50:1, which is what the dealer recommended. The really old ski doos (like, early / mid 60's) are 32:1

Report Abuse

  • chrome apps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment