Friday, January 27, 2012

What's the best wireless headphone I should get?

I recently acquired a 3rd shift job. I live with 4 other people who work during the day. I get home between 2am - 5am every morning. I'm not ready to go to bed right away. I just got a new video game I'd like to enjoy and I listen to lots of stuff on my computer, and I'm tired of trying to be quiet while everyone is asleep. If you have knowledge or experience on wireless headphones please share your story. I'd like to be able to plug it in to the sound system we have when I play on the PS3, (probably the bigger jack), and then be able to switch to the headphone jack on my computer. Right now, I'm kind of looking at the Sennheiser RS 170 Digital Wireless Headphone with Dynamic Bass and Surround Sound (currently in my amazon cart: http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS-170-Wireless-Headphone/dp/B002TLT10I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8%26amp;m=ASH1H6YCFH4EF%26amp;s=merchant-items%26amp;qid=1301125149%26amp;sr=1-1 ) Is this good? Is this too much? I think $300 is the maximum I would go.



I don't want something cheap that will give me poor sound quality. Basically, I want to be able to listen to my stuff at volume levels I wish I could listen to without headphones, but with great sound quality, bass, and whatnot.What's the best wireless headphone I should get?
Since you already discovered the Sennheisers, there's not much more to add. Best wireless audio quality today is provided by the KLEER system.



But since you're asking for opinions, let me add my .02$: I see no sense in going wireless if you want to stick with the huge cans. If you want to go wireless, go for some sort of portable headphones. Ok, A2DP is not as good as KLEER, but still quite decent - and the MX W1 look very tempting, but a bit above your budget (or mine, for that matter :-((( ).

No comments:

Post a Comment