Monday, January 30, 2012

Can just one person take a jet ski/sea doo/wave runner out or does it require at least two people?

I'm new to the world of boating and are considering different options. I know that sometimes I'll end up going by myself and would like to know if there is a way for me to get the jet ski (or other motorized boat) in the water, leave it there while I park the car and trailer, and come back to go boating. Please feel free to give any details because I'm completely new to this world.Can just one person take a jet ski/sea doo/wave runner out or does it require at least two people?
yes one person can launch and ride a jet ski, sea doo doo. The proper launch ramp etiquete is that you shall not impede the progress of others. If you have to tie up the ski, to park, do not block the ramp or dock.Can just one person take a jet ski/sea doo/wave runner out or does it require at least two people?
One person can do it

No comments:

Post a Comment