Friday, January 27, 2012

Why can't I make any money?

Okay, I played Runescape for a year and a half.. quit.. and recently began playing again. In the past, I could never make any money, and now, I still CAN'T! I don't know what to do, I'm so overwhelmed I don't know where to start. I've tried following some guides and stuff but they've led me nowhere. I'm level 89 and can't make money to save my life, and we all know Runescape isn't fun unless you have money to spend on fancy items =D



I don't know what to merchant on the Grand Exchange, I've tried cow hides, soft clay, coal, vial running, and nothing has been making me good profits. My goal is to save up about 15m to buy a Santa then work from there. I would like some tips, advice, something to get me going! Tell me how you do it! If you don't want to say where other eyes can see, leave your screen name and we'll chat in-game. I would really like to be "financially stable" on this game.



If anyone could help me, I would really really appreciate it, I'm tired of being stuck because I have no cash.



Thanks in advance

~EvanWhy can't I make any money?
get a jobWhy can't I make any money?
lameWhy can't I make any money?
get it free at http://www.gamingprizes.com/r-Join-free.shtml



Sign up under that link. This website is a VERY awesome, free, website to make money at. I have made over 34 dollars in less than 4 days. They have a whole lot of surveys there, and they add free surveys weekly. Perfect for those who don't want to use credit cards, I made my 34 dollars doing fully free surveys. The surveys take less than 2 minutes. You usually get paid a lot, unlike Rewards1. This website is the way to go. See you there :P
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment