Friday, January 27, 2012

AP Euro Questions??? Please please please help me!!!?

Please help me!!

I'm in AP Euro this year, and I don't mean to complain, but it's too hard! I just don't have time to do all the work. Right now I have to go to basketball until nine o' clock tonight and I still have algebra 2 homework and english homework to do when I get home and I don't want to go to sleep too late because I have basketball tomorrow too and I don't want to be tired!!! Can someone maybe just help me with these questions? They're the last part on my packet and if I get them done then I am done with it!!! You don't have to answer all of them, just the ones you can!!!

1. The highest executive of the Dutch republic?

2. Louis XIV's able minister of finance?

3. During the age of economic growth in Spain, a vast number of Spaniards entered/left religious orders?

4. For Louis XIV of France, the War of the Spanish Succession was a success/disaster?

5. The Englishman who inflicted defeat on Louis XIV at Blenheim? (was it John Churchill?)

6. The archbishop whose goal was to enforce Anglican unity in England and Scotland?

7. He made the statement "From where do the merchant's profits come except from his own diligence and industry."

Thank you so so so so much!!!AP Euro Questions??? Please please please help me!!!?
1. Stadtholder

2. Jean- Baptiste Colbert

3. Left

4. Failure

5. John Churchill, 1st duke of marlborough

6. William Laud

7. John Calvin
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment