Friday, January 27, 2012

Can you help a french girl for her self-portrait in english?

Bonjour,

I'm Gabi from the south France (Marseilles).

I have to describe myself in english. I tried to do my best, but I know there are few (or a lot? I hope no) mistakes.

I don't know people around me who speak a fluent english, but I'm sure it will be easy for you.

Can you help me to have a good introduction? Here my text :



CURRENT MISSION

To forget time

OCCUPATION

Dreamer



ALL ABOUT YOU

The human nature is elusive. Do I have to describe my desires or my reason, because few of my desires are reasonable鈥?Do I have to try to draw my real nature or the woman I am with her history and surroundings ?

I grew up and stayed to this day in the same region : la Provence. Even if I would have liked to move and to do big travels during my childhood, my imagination is all the bigger. I aspire to an endless freedom, complete independence.

When I was a child, I wanted to become an astronaut, then apple merchant, painter, politician, writer. In 2009, I鈥檓 studying medicine in Marseilles. I divide my time among the hospital, courses, student job ; books, movies, music ; flamenco, windsurf and climbing ; parties with friends, my family and trips.

In June I鈥檓 going to south America for 3 months. Until then I would like to go in Morocco and Quebec, and after then to visit my sister in Shanghai.



HOW I PARTICIPATE

To begin communicate my optimism and big smile, the continuation build in a group !



EXPERIENCE

I have hosted, been hosted and met some of you!

Writing mails, sharing good ideas, meeting someone somewhere in this world, drinking and speaking together, having new friends, helping travelers who want to see the south France.. I'm inpatient for all of that!



INTERESTS

To feel music vibes when I鈥檓 lying down

To wake me up with sun ray warming up my skin

The Nature : see, swimming, windsurf, mountain, skiing, climbing (one day, Everest?)

The dynamism of big cities, keep the belief of be able to change the world into one鈥檚 view

To watch a good movie when I鈥檓 tired, this brings me new dreams and new thoughts

Some moments of deep melancholic loneliness

Talk just for the sake of talking (I鈥檓 a chatterbox? no..), use comic situations

Trust people, feel considered and loved



PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY

I love the life. We must protected it and express it by all means : art, thought, social interaction.

A happy life doesn鈥檛 worry about time going

To live on love and fresh air, but my conscience forced me to be actor on this earth : to be constantly in a total opposition. Its balance is the happiness, its resolution the death.



PEOPLE I ENJOY

People ready to share and to let oneself discover,

Who aren鈥檛 scared of the difference, the unknown, their deep imaginary and the creativity,

Someone who considered me as a whole person without judge my direct action.

People who will help me to build my mind full of questions or to the contrary who will make me them forgotten



TEACH, LEARN, SHARE

A bit of dance (ballet, flamenco, tango, salsa)

To sing in a round French songs

Some advices for having a lift with hitch-hiking for long distances

Cooking really easy : crepes and carbonara pasta



AMAZING THING DONE / SEEN

Take part in an open heart surgery (successful!) during 8 hours.



YOUR OPINION PLEASE !

Wonderful : at the time of couchsurfing like hitch-hiking, I have a request, but my weakness becomes a strength when we trust each other without expecting anything in return except for a bit of humanity!



COUCH

A blue sofa that can be converted into a bed in the living room.

I am living in front of the medical school with a friend (girl) who is studying medicine like me.

My home is 20 minutes by foot from the center town, but 5 minutes from the underground.

No pets.

We don't smoke, but you can smoke on the balcony.

There are supermarkets and shops in the quarter.

Few days are ok. Fast every time.



Thank you very much to spend time with me!!

GabiCan you help a french girl for her self-portrait in english?
Question

Can you help a french girl with her self-portrait in english?

Bonjour,

I'm Gabi from the south France (Marseilles).

I have to describe myself in english. I tried to do my best, but I know there are few (or a lot? I hope no) mistakes.

I don't know people around me who speak English fluently, but I'm sure it will be easy for you.

Can you help me have a good introduction? Here my text :



CURRENT MISSION

To forget time

OCCUPATION

Dreamer



ALL ABOUT YOU

The human nature is elusive. Do I have to describe my desires or my reasons, because few of my desires are reasonable鈥?Do I have to try to draw my real nature or the woman I am with her history and surroundings ?

I grew up and stayed to this day in the same region :

Provence. Even if I would have liked to move and to take big trips during my childhood, my imagination is bigger. I aspire to have endless freedom, and complete independence.

When I was a child, I wanted to become an astronaut, then apple merchant, painter, politician, writer. In 2009, I鈥檓 studying medicine in Marseilles. I divide my time among the hospital, courses, student job ; books, movies, music ; flamenco, windsurfing and climbing ; parties with friends, my family and trips.

In June I鈥檓 going to south America for 3 months. Until then I would like to go to Morocco and Quebec, and after that visit my sister in Shanghai.



HOW I PARTICIPATE

To begin to communicate my optimism and my big smile, the closeness built in a group !



EXPERIENCE

I have hosted, been hosted and met some of you!

Writing mails, sharing good ideas, meeting someone somewhere in this world, drinking and speaking together, having new friends, helping travelers who want to see the south France.. I'm inpatient for all of that!



INTERESTS

To feel the music vibes when I鈥檓 lying down

To wake up with the sun rays warming up my skin

Nature : watching, swimming, windsurf, mountain, skiing, climbing (one day, Everest?)

The dynamism of big cities, keep the belief of being able to change the world into one鈥檚 view.

To watch a good movie when I鈥檓 tired, this brings me new dreams and new thoughts

Some moments of deep melancholic loneliness

Talk just for the sake of talking (I鈥檓 a chatterbox? no..), use comic situations

Trust people, feel considered and loved.



PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY

I love life. We must protect it and express it by all means : art, thought, social interaction.

A happy life doesn鈥檛 worry about time

To live on love and fresh air, but my conscience forced me to be an actor on this earth : to be constantly in total opposition. Its balance is happiness, its resolution is death.



PEOPLE I ENJOY

People ready to share and to let themselves be discovered.

Who aren鈥檛 scared of the difference, the unknown, their deep imagination and the creativity,

Someone who considered me as a whole person without judging my actions.

People who will help me build my mind full of questions or to the contrary who will make me forget them.

TEACH, LEARN, SHARE

A bit of dance (ballet, flamenco, tango, salsa)

To sing French songs in a chorus.

Some advice for getting a lift while hitch-hiking for long distances

Cooking really easy : crepes and carbonara pasta



AMAZING THING DONE / SEEN

Taking part in an open heart surgery (successful!) during 8 hours.



YOUR OPINION PLEASE !

Wonderful : at the time of couchsurfing like hitch-hiking, I have a request, but my weakness becomes a strength when we can trust each other without expecting anything in return except for a bit of humanity!



COUCH

A blue sofa that can be converted into a bed in the living room.

I am living in front of the medical school with a friend (girl) who is studying medicine like me.

My home is 20 minutes by foot from the center town, but 5 minutes from the underground.

No pets.

We don't smoke, but you can smoke on the balcony.

There are supermarkets and shops in the quarter.

Few days are ok. Fast every time.



Thank you very much for spending time with me!!

Gabi

Your Answer:



Source(s):

Well written. Gabi, I made a few changes mostly for clarity. I took some liberties with your text. I don't know what you meant by singing in a round so I used chorus but you can change it to group or band.

Answering earns you 2 points.



Make sure your answer follows the community guidelines.



Submit

Edit



Answers InternationalCan you help a french girl for her self-portrait in english?
si tu l'茅cris en fran莽ais, puis peut-锚tre je te peux aider avec une traduction..
  • nada guides
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment