Monday, January 30, 2012

I really like a guy who is into SNOCROSS, I dont know anything about ski-doo, how do i get into it?

first is it good to wanna encourage him in his passion, or should I just leave him alone? dont get me wrong I'm interrested in him and i like the videos he sends me, and i wanna go to race with him and I'll hang out in his garage, but I'm not gonna go get me a ski-doo, and as you know it's not like I can ride with him, it' s a one sitter. So how do I impress him, and yet remain a girl? i dont want to become one of the guys I wanna be is GF.I really like a guy who is into SNOCROSS, I dont know anything about ski-doo, how do i get into it?
who says you need to know anything, me being a guy I love to teach my girl the things she doesn't know about. Just remember most guys like attention and if you at least seem interested in his stuff he shouldn't care, and if you really are interested in it great but if not and just saying a bunch of fake crap to get him to like you and then turn on him once you're together and not seem interested he's going to find you out. So just play the dumb card like it is and you should be fine, He's gotta like you for who you are...not for whom you're not.
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment