Monday, January 30, 2012

Looking at buying a used Ski-doo. What's the right size for my weight?

Looking at buying a used Ski-doo. I'm about 185 pounds and looking at a 92 Skandic 377. Too small for me? Here's the link:



http://www.nlclassifieds.com/classifieds/RecreationVehicles/Snowmobiles/BRP/324072



Thanks.Looking at buying a used Ski-doo. What's the right size for my weight?
No, this isn't too small for you. It will not be a fast sled however. With the long track and the small motor this will top out around 55mph. Max... I'd prefer at least the 500 fan cooled myself. My current Ski Doo has the 583 liquid and gets moving much faster.

The 92 body style has a reputation for being poor in deep snow. In '95 the Skandic switched to a newer and better body style.

377cc fan: around 40 hp

500cc fan: 56 hp

583cc liquid: 103 hpLooking at buying a used Ski-doo. What's the right size for my weight?
i loved mine go for it!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment